Sunday, February 22, 2009

Kids Perserverance Disobedience and Patience

Wow i am sure you haven't ever had a day like this. We are on day 3 of 3 of my son's restrictions from getting in trouble on Friday. It is killing us as much as it is him!!! Who are we punishing now?
I started a yahoo group today called Eclectic Christianhomeschooler. I plan to just add my friends to the group only. It is gotten to the shear point of obsurdity with people. You try to be everyone's friend. You make the assumption they are like minded to you because you are homeschooling, or you both have children the similar age, or both share the same faith beliefs. NNNNNOOOOO! Its just not that way. The reality is very few poeple are like minded are it is hard to make true good friends. I have decided i try tooo hard and as my husband says to me on a daily regular basis RELAX. That word to me is as bad as saying to me SHUT UP. But i am sure that is not his intention.
I am tired of people asking me with a judgemental tone in their voice "So what kind of homeschooler are you? Charlotte Mason or Classic or ??? And why do you homeschool anyway? Don't your kids drive you crazy?"
At times i don't think anyone wants to be around their kids but still love them. Like tonight for instance. My husband was iritated the kids were crazy, one lied to us, one was crying over his babby, one was mad about something else. the baby was tired and was crying over getting her diaper changed, and the oldest was upset becuase she didn't want to finish her report that she left for the last possible date to finish.
So that's when you thank God that He makes His mercies new every morning and put everyone to bed to start over tommorow.
On that note.........................

No comments:

Post a Comment